Thursday, February 26, 2009

rain...

Rain, rain, its always raining, Rain, rain, I end up saying, Rain, rain, please go away now, Rain, rain, just leave right now, Rain, rain, don’t know how, I don’t care how, To make my rainy day just go away…So I stand, in the pouring rain, So I can, feel the growing pain, Of having rain, coming down .I can see raindrops playing their game, Even though they look the same, I know that there is more to rain then the pain it makes me feel
chris armbruster
Live free
Stay strong

2 comments:

  1. thats cool my little 11 yr old brother wrote a poem that was pretty good its on my blog... im guessing its no "sunshine where u r" lol its been pretty sunny in the cold nevadan desert so far anyway i thought it was an entry then you turned it into a poem that was pretty good you know you can send ur poem to a publisher place or thing ur age doesnt matter so... that ia how i plan to make my living... lol... seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kool im not into poetry really i jsut say whats on my mind..

    ReplyDelete