Friday, February 13, 2009

MY life

hey everyone I'm 15 years old I'm your typical teenager tiring to survive the world and anything it throws at me. I am a Lutheran Ive followed god almost my whole life.life sucks ill be the first but not the last to tell you all that...if you find god it is a little easier on you but not really because all through my life Ive believed in god and what has god done for me? exactly you can guess it nothing...Since i was born up to 2005 Ive been hit beat you name it....when i was three my mom and dad split up...my dad found a girl in Iowa named Katie and married her...he had two daughters with her....my dad committed suicide in 2005 and my mom since i hadn't seen since i was three wanted custody of me...you can only guess how that went...it was maybe a week be for we started fighting and then she started hitting me...nothing new in my life but i thought she was different guess i was wrong so they took me out of my house and moved me with my grandma well that didnt work either,,so they moved me with a foster family...and o guess what they gave me up to big surpise there...but hey ive got to go for now ill update later

Live free
Stay strong

1 comment:

  1. i believe in god but ive kinda lost hope and i really hope i can find it again....

    ReplyDelete