Thursday, February 19, 2009

Leigh ann

I met a girl named Leigh Ann a long time ago she is a really cool sweet beautiful girl and i really love her...i mean really love her like my whole world is her anything i do i think of her i can't even be in a relationship without thinking of her which isn't bad at all i Love it..the only bad thing is she lives in a different state then i do the only way we can communicate anymore is by email...which I'm glad i can still hear from her but that's not enough for me...i want to be with her..i want to be able to hold her hand to press her lips to mine, to hold her when shes scared to comfort her when she's sad. I Love her so much...others will say it just teen love...i disagree this is true i know it is...if something where to ever happen to her i don't know what id do...id end my own life for hers i would gladly die if it meant she could live. if anyone where to ever hurt Ann i would hurt them 10x more they would wish they were dieing wish they were never born...Ann to me is like the air i breath...like the sun that shines...i would give up anything for her and i think she feels the same for me...Ann if you are reading this i love you with all my heart i always have since i met you..and i probably always will...we may have our disagreements in the future or fights but i will always love you nothing could stop my love and connection i share with you..and when I'm 16 i will come see you no second thoughts about it Ann you have no idea how much you mean to me...well maybe you do cause i think you think the same about me...i will look at the sun and moon everyday for now on until i see you and i will be hoping that you are looking to and thinking of me i have to go for now but i will always be thinking of you Ann always and forever you hold my heart
i will update blog soon
Live free
Stay strong

3 comments:

  1. That is truly amazing. I wish ya'll well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks chris =) i love u to
    i feel really bad for tht bitch who lost u =( oh well her loss my gain =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its cool to love some one i never did and because of what happened to i doubt i will for a while..

    ReplyDelete