Monday, February 23, 2009

Coyote hill

so yea the place I'm living in now...it is supposed to be like a normal home where kid's who don't have a home go to live and the parent's there expect us to actually like it there and become a kind loving family...well fuck that i don't really know any of those people and they don't know me there is no way I'm becoming a loving family with any of them....the only girl i would think of as a sister is a girl named Kris shes 14 and really cool she's the only thing keeping me from running again because her life is just as fucked up as mine and if i leave her she will have the same problem i do with trusting people because right now she trusts me and i don;t want to break that with her she's really kool and doesn't deserve to be there none of us who live at coyote hill like it there....i mean it a little better then getting beat again but...idk Ive been moved to many times to diff rent houses that i just feel i want to give up...i look back on My life and realize wow...i have nothing really any more the only people i have to trust really is
Leigh Ann and Kris two people i Love one like a sister the other with my whole heart...coyote hill sucks ass....if they could hit us i they probably would but there is rules against that thank god but i wan't to leave again last time i ran away i got caught...but next time im goign to NY hopefully it will be a long trip but so worth it...i will update blog soon i gtg ^_^
Live free
Stay strong

1 comment:

  1. oh my god i never knew anyone could feel like me more than i do my dad died before my little brother was born then when my brother was 10 i was 14 our mom died so we had to go to az(we used to live in cali) but my grandmas spouse beat my brother so we had to move again to nevada so it was 3 states in a year for me and my lil bro and well i want to tell more but id take up a lot of space on this comment thing soo... u already know my blog sooo yea.

    ReplyDelete