Friday, April 3, 2009

have a good weekend

yet again it is a weekend yay happy days...or is it? recently in the group home Ive moved from everyone else like i am around them but I'm not with them you know...i can be i just choose not to be...Ive made alot of mistakes many of them are stupid in my life...recently i have been changing tho...the group home parents have noticed my change and congratulate me being good all of a sudden and staying out of trouble but in order to do that i have to stay away from others...which i don't mind of course... also Ive realized I'm alot smarter then alot of those kids...also Ive learned I'm a leader not a follower...i used to Be a follower tot his girl living in My home with me...i figured shes been here longer you know i should respect her...that wasn't the case I'm fed up with all the petty drama in the house I'm done I'm my own person and have been for weeks....well my fingers hurt ill ttly

Live free
Stay strong

4 comments:

  1. thats pretty good to be ur own person.... u should be

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops i posted the comment for this post on the wrong post srry anyway i wanted to say that im srry and i sould consider u a life saver for giving me some senseim srry oh and i posted the comment before..
    ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. the button is right below followers and above the followers pics

    ReplyDelete